Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

What the heck is that? It's National Blog Posting Month. So, in an effort to spend every last minute of my day doing something other than working, playing with Lauren or watching TV, I'm gonna try it. Basically the goal is to get bloggers everywhere to post once a day for the entire month. Why? I don't know. It's the Internet. What this means to you is that you're probably going to learn more about the Bilek family than you ever wanted or needed to know.

On to family news, since it's been awhile. Last night was Lauren's first official Halloween. I don't count last year since she couldn't really do much other than eat, sleep and fill a diaper. This year didn't really count either. Yesterday Lauren decided she wasn't going to sleep much, so by the time 6pm rolled around, she was reallllllly crabby. We still stuffed her into her angel costume (purchased at Target the night before) and took her to the neighbor house across the street with her little plastic pumpkin. We had to practically glue the wings to her, and the halo had evil pokey things on the headband so we gave up on that. I'll post some pictures later tonight. She was sufficiently cute, even if she did scrape her knee on the driveway.

We also went to Tenzin's first birthday Oktoberfiesta over the weekend. The weather wasn't the greatest, but the food and company were. I've decided that first birthdays are really just preparation for what goes on Christmas morning.

Alright, I better stop before I run out of things to write about tomorrow.

No comments: