Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lauren's a big girl

I've officially decided that Lauren is no longer a baby and instead is a little girl. It's a little sad to admit it, but at the same time it's pretty rewarding because I must have had something to do with it. Some ways that I know she's not a baby anymore:

1. She eats the same food I do.
2. She only naps once a day.
3. She wears shoes, and not just because they make her outfit look cute.
4. She points to things and then says what they are. Like the cats.
5. She throws tantrums. I'd be fine if she didn't do this one.
6. She meets me at the door when I come home from work.
7. She tickles me.
I could probably try to think of 3 more to complete a top ten list, but I'm drowning my sorrows from the Buckeyes' loss, so I'm not going to.

Go Blue Jackets.

No comments: