Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Place your bets...

Lauren goes to the doctor on Friday for her 2 month checkup. I'm told shots are involved, and not the fun kind I used to do at the bar. Of course it might be a good idea for me to have a shot before Lauren gets hers so I don't rip her out of the Dr.'s arms to keep him from hurting her. We'll also get a update on height and weight. I did an unofficial weighing (weigh myself, then weigh myself holding her) a few weeks ago and she weighed about 12 pounds. The last unofficial measuring a couple weeks ago was 24 inches long. Of course that was with the tape measure while changing her diaper, so who knows how accurate that was. So, we're taking bets. What will her height and weight be? Will I cry when she gets her shots? The winner gets...bragging rights. Sorry there aren't better prizes. Remember we're new parents :)

3 comments:

Brea said...

I think I need a most recent picture of her to make an accurate guess. Hint Hint. Wink Wink.

Brea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brea said...

My guess is 15lbs. and 27 inches long!