Wednesday, November 29, 2006

About my "Favorite Links"

You may be wondering why the links to the right are there. So, here's a rundown:

Jan Bilek's Pottery--Chris' mother is an amazing, award-winning artist. Her website is still under construction, but the Gallery section shows a sample of her current work.

Jeff Christian--This is my brother-in-law's website. He plays hockey for the Youngstown Steelhounds (see info below), and this site gives some additional information about him.

Nationwide Insurance--My employer. They've treated me very well over the last 5 years. If you're shopping for insurance, check them out...it helps me out in the end :)

The Adventures of Tenzin James--James and Rachel's blog about their son/my future son-in-law.

UPromise--Help us save for Lauren's college education by signing up. They track what you purchase and deposit a percentage of the purchase price into an account. Not much, but every penny helps!

Youngstown Steelhounds--The hockey team Jeff plays for. Check out a game if you're ever in Y-town.

I'll add more links as I think of them...

No comments: