Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankfulness

This holiday season I'm falling prey to the tradition of reflecting on the year and what I've learned. It's been a year filled with ups and downs, joy and sorrow, and just life in general. From the elation that accompanied birth of our baby boy, to the devastating loss of a good friend, I think we've covered it all. So I'm thankful that I have a wonderful, healthy family, even if I do complain about the craziness. I'm thankful Chris and I both have jobs when so many don't, even if it means I'm stressed out. And I'm thankful for everything I've learned about myself through it all. I just might have turned out to be a decent grown-up after all.

I hope you've all had a good year, whatever that means for you, and that the year to come will hold more of the same.

No comments: