Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween.

How horrible. I got so preoccupied with this little election thing that I totally forgot to post pictures of my little kitty on Halloween. She looked like such a big girl.


Chris took her out while I stayed home to hand out the candy. As they started walking down the street, she turned around and yelled, "Bye, Mama!" It was one of those moments when I realized how quickly she's growing up. I felt that tinge of sadness that my baby girl isn't a baby anymore, but also happiness that she's such a happy, healthy big girl now.


After an hour of trick or treating, Lauren had enough. Chris and I actually ate the majority of her candy, but you can see the effects of the sugar crash she experienced that night.


Chris and I also became amateur pumpkin carvers. I think we did a pretty good job!



No comments: