Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane.

I'm on the road once again. I've gone to at least one different state a month for the last 3 months. This time it's off to Raleigh, NC. I've never been there, and I'm hoping for some warmer weather since it is south of Columbus. The Weather Channel tells me it should be in the upper 40's, which is a definite improvement on the upper 20's we're experiencing here.

In other news, the Bileks are now officially out of credit card debt. I thought the day would never come. I can't explain how great it feels to have the weight of all our past purchases lifted from my shoulders.

Finally, Lauren is still Lauren: goofy, silly and generally happy. She has two more teeth on the top, and it looks like Mt. Everest and Mt. Ranier are going to erupt from her bottom gums. She goes for her 16-month well child visit next week, so we'll see if she's still on track to be a 6 foot tall kindergartener.

No comments: